Wednesday, September 24, 2003

Sometimes Longer

There is something weird about waiting for something. It's just strange that 10 days can sometimes seem longer that say 3 months. I guess when your constantly anticipating something it's going to seem like a long time.

Today wasn't really that busy, which was good, because it lets me get on with the pile of things I need to complete.

Christ what the hell do people find to type about in Blogs? I really can't think of anything that people would give a toss about.

Ah, there is the on going saga I have with a woman who I designed a web site for. Now that the site is finished, she thinks the price I quoted at the fucking start is too much? I know (hope) she isn't that dumb, I think it's more that fact that she is trying to screw me down.

Why do people make dealing with them such a hassle. I mean really, now that she's pissed me about, I really don't want to do shit all business with her in the future. Though the guy I got the job through, said she did the same thing with him on some video he converted for he, so I guess she's just like that. Bitch!

Hmm, apart from that everything else is sweet at the moment. Listening to BBC Radio 1 streaming over the web as I usually do of an afternoon at work.