Friday, June 17, 2005

Late Night Session

For some strange reason I've started playing Counter Strike Source. I know it's not a strange thing, but I've never been a huge Counter Strike fan or player. Even though I played it back when it first came out, and now and again after that, I was always much more of a Team Fortress Classic guy. I really do miss TFC. Anyway, so I've been playing a bit of CS, and I'd forgotten how long it takes to get good at a game like it. It's still great fun, and I can usually manage to keep more score sort of even.

I was going to try and play a bit of Breath of Fire 5 this weekend, but I don't really know. I have no idea why I buy RPG's, I don't have the time to play them let a long put the time into them to complete them. But we'll see.

I didn't mention this because it's import related, however the weekly special over at Play-Asia this week is Tekken 5 (English language, Asian version). Now normally I don't pick up import games that will get a release in PAL, but it was only $30 and I'll be stuffed if I go out of my way to pay more for it.

Because I was already ordering that I decided to pick up Bujingai from their Big Summer Sale also, and yeah it's pretty big. $12, and it's got Gackt in it.