Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Gutted

It’s sort of becoming a regular thing now, that I only post when the WOW servers are down, but there just hasn’t been anything much going on in the way of gaming. Oh, well besides the announcement of pricing for the Xbox360, but shit they didn’t release a price for Australia so at the moment I don’t really care, anything would just be more speculation, and we don’t need anymore of that.

I would give you a review of my new copy of Sonic Gems Collection for the PS2 that rocked up last week, I say “would” because my goddamn PS2 now doesn’t want to read the main part of the disc! I have no idea what the fuck is up with it, it reads the disc, reads the GameGear games on it but refuses to read any of the other games on there and just stops responding, I think the units fucked. I thought about it, and have a few options at my disposal. Either buy a new JPN PS2 at a cost of over $300, bet my PS2 chipped at around $150 or just buy Sonic Gems Collection in PAL for $50, I’m doing last one. I don’t really have any spare cash at the moment to blow out big time. I might just try and pick up a cheap JPN PS2 at some other time, for the moment it can wait and this one will do most things besides read the goddamn game I most want to play.

Oh yeah, I’m also downloading the new F.E.A.R demo, but I’m not sure I’m really going to care.