Sunday, August 14, 2005

I Love A New Addiction

Humble apologies again for the lack of updates. World of Warcraft has just had me in it's grip, and since I don't get a great deal of spare time during the week, I try and squeeze the most I can out of it. I'll try and get back to regular updates from now on though. The only real reason that I'm not playing right now is that I needed to download a few things. The problem with the game is, there is just so much you can do, and you constantly have this "just one more thing" mentality going on, especially when trying to complete a series of quests. I can't believe I thought I might not like WOW.

On a console related note, I ordered Sonic Gems Collection the other day, so hopefully I'll have that next week and can write up some impressions of it. I picked up the PS2 version so I hope it's ok. It's not very expensive, and the PAL version should only be $50 which is a right bargain. Anyways, just hoping that SonicCD has the JPN/EU intro.