Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Aww The Waiting Game Sucks

It's been a week or so since CD-Wow said they would have Metal Slug 3 on Xbox in stock, and still no joy. After a few emails with one of the very helpful support staff, their stock is expected to be with them in the next day or two, yay. Apparently it's some customs delay.

I'm also still waiting on some Sega History Collection items from HLJ. Which I'll post some nice detailed shots of when they arrive.

I'm expecting Metal Gear Solid 2 to arrive this week sometime as well.

Apart from that, I'm waiting for King of Fighters '00/01 for PS2 to be released, as well as Guilty Gear X2 for PS2 due out Friday in the UK.

As always nothing happens and then it's all at once. I'm not complaining though, it's all good, and on the upside I'll have plenty to keep me occupied.

Oh as an update to Viewtiful Joe and unlocking Dante, he rocks. Capcom went all out with adding him as a playable character. You actually use your sword to attack, and if you punch while in the air you use his gun to fire shots at enemies. He also has some other neat little additions, one being when you double jump a little pentagram appears below you. He also has his own sort of storyline, which is very strange. Anyway a great addition to the game.

I would have posted earlier today, but I remembered about it then went and got lunch and didn't think about it until I got home. So it's a late update ;P