Sunday, July 17, 2005

Disappointed Groan

I'm going to stand by said groan for a couple of reasons. The first being that nothing form Play-Asia turned up on Friday, and I was gutted. After a really busy week I was hoping for a chance to chill out and play a bit of We Love Katamari. But alas it was not to be, so knowing my luck it will turn up on Monday. The other instance that prompted my moaning, was an email that I received from CD-Wow this morning. I was wondering why my copy of Killer 7 hadn't shipped Friday as that was the release date. Well the email soon confirmed my inclining, that it has been delayed till Monday. It's only one day, but I always worry when things start to get "delayed"

Oh and trust Play-Asia to have three new flavours of those Shigekikkusu sour candy things. So now I've got to find something else I want from Play-Asia, as it's kinda pointless just ordering 3 packets of sour candy.