Sunday, July 10, 2005

Just Rollin'

I finally gave in over the weekend and ordered Minna Daisuki Katamari Damacy or We Love Katamari as it is also know. I wasn't going to, but after fiddling around on the weekend with my PS2, I popped Katamari Damacy in and just wanted more. Now I know many people from PAL regions haven't played the first one, Namco just refused to release it and stiffed us, even with the petition I started. Now I wasn't going to import this, even though I do love importing, I also like to support the local PAL gaming scene. I mean how is it ever going to get better if we don't support it and just import? Right it wont. So anyway I know that after bugging Namco they did tell me they were planning to release "We Love Katamari" in PAL territories, though what do I have to go on? The US release is in a few months an Namco haven't said "Boo" about it.

So even though I'm all for a PAL/English version I'm not prepared to wait 6 months and it still not be released. I always thought that Namco could do a compilation, and just put both games together for like $60, why not seems great to me. I really don't see the point on releasing a sequel when the they didn't release the original, the story will make fuck all sense. Though if Namco do release the Katamari games in the PAL region, I would re buy them. Yes, something I don't normally do, but I would love to have an English translation of them. So any I'll put up some impressions when I get hold of it.

Other things. You remember those Japanese candies I bought, which at first kind of offended my tongue, well I now can't get enough of them. Once you get used to how sour they are, they friggin rock. So I bought some more, haha. This time I picked up the lemon ones as well. I also decided to pick up another one of those Virtual On One Coin figures since I was so impressed with the first one.

Oh and I just started watching that show called The Scene. I've only watched the first episode but it intrigued me and I downloaded the rest of them.