Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Something, Finally!

It seems the biggest buzz around the net at the moment is about the Xbox360, and some kid who managed to supposedly get hold of one. I really don't know what to make of this, I can't really seem Microsoft letting something like an Xbox360 into the wild, even to one of their employees. I don't care who they are either. If it's a viral marketing scheme, it's been done quite well, and makes sense. Creates hype while providing a minimal amount of new information. Shit I'm talking about it right now, this is what they want. If this wasn't planned by Microsoft, well hey free publicity, it's all good. If it is viral, I just feel sorry for the poor bastard who had to write the kids original "post".

I'm not sure if it's to do with the Xbox360 launching in the coming months or not, but there seems to be a distinct lack of Xbox software being released soon. Sure there are titles coming out, but most of them you just know are going to be the usual shite. It would make sense that Xbox software will dwindle as the Xbox360 nears, but I haven't really picked up anything for my Box in ages.

I finally got some good news about Killer 7. I was really pissed at CD-Wow in the last few days because it hadn't shipped, though when I checked my order list about 20mins ago it had the wonderful "sent" status next to it. 3 days late so I'm still kind of dark on it, but I guess it was worth saving a little on it. Though I'll have to wait until next week to check it out now. *sigh*

Also I'm still waiting on my order from Play-Asia that shipped on the 9th. I've never had an order take more than say 4-5 days before, so taking this long is a little strange. I just want We Love Katamari. I need a fix, I HAVE to roll up something strange, I just need to!