Tuesday, October 07, 2003

A Crossing of Sorts

I know I haven't posted in a while but, it was sort of a cross between me not knowing what the hell to post about and also being really busy.

The last two weeks have been really really busy, and by the time I get home I can't really be arsed about getting online and trying to think of some thing to write about.

But anyway, I've got some free time now so it's all good. I'd really like to make this into something that people want to read, but I've got to be committed to this for that, and I don't know if I can be. But we'll see.

Just been reading a site called yongfook.com. It's something different. It's about British guy (like me) who live in Japan. Only I don't live in Japan, I live in Australia, and work in Brisbane. Which I don't mind because it's quite a nice city.

I wouldn't mind making this site into a sort of gaming news/discussion blog, but that's being done really well over at Penny Arcade. And I mean fuck why try and improve on something when it's great anyway.

One other thing I would really hate this blog to turn into. Is one of those sites that gets posted on about 4 times and never updated. So I'll try and find the time to keep this updates with bit of interesting info, links and whatever I find I think might be interesting.