Thursday, October 30, 2003

The Time Is 12

In some weird way I recently got an email from a website called 12am. It was asking for people who were interested in gaming to apply for the job as a gaming editor. Well that sort of thing doesn't have to be told to me twice and I immediately sent an email to the guy in charge expressing my interest.

On reply they said I was just what they were looking for and asked if I could go for an interview, that's when it hit me. I hadn't even thought about it being an "in office" kind of thing, I just assumed it was going to be via email.

After explaining to them that I was 1,200km away, we worked something out and so now I am a reviewer and article write for the gaming section.

After thinking about it I wrote up and article about PS2 Network Gaming, and what it's all about. It's not a review or discussion on the topic, just an outline of what you get. Looking at the site, people reading it might be only casual gamers so I didn't want to overwhelm them with some in depth article about Xbox Live vs PS2 Network Gaming. (Maybe later)

They don't pay for to contributions, which I don't mind. However they said that they would send me review copies of games, that I could keep, which I am also fine with. Though as yet, I haven't gotten a bloody think out of them.