Tuesday, October 07, 2003

What is the Matrix?

Just got to thinking about this the other day. I think the hype is going to start again soon, which I don't mind, I love The Matrix.

Since the Reloaded DVD comes out on the 14th here, I really think they are going to push it as hard as the movie. I even got a call on my mobile the other day, which was a recorded message from Agent Smith, saying it was time they thought "I was reloaded". It then went on to tell me about pre-ordering The Matrix, and that I could win some Samsung thing. But anyway, I mean it was pretty fucking cool!! I don't mind that kind of advertising because it stylish and I didn't expect it. It's email about getting bigger breasts I don't need. (Not that I have, or want breasts).

Then there is the Revelations movie. Which will have a gigaton of hype again for. And thats out the 6th of November here. Though the HDTV trailer does look shit hot, so I can understand.