Thursday, October 30, 2003

A Rabbit and a Line

It's been a while and I haven't posted much, though I've been fairly busy with work and getting home late doesn't help much.

A few things though. I recently purchased a copy of Vib Ribbon on eBay. After hearing so many great things about this game, and being a huge fan of the music/rhythm genre I decided I had to play it. I like to think that I've played most of the great games on the PSX, but Vib Ribbon coming out near the end of the PSX's life I some how missed it.

For some reason I thought that the game would be closer to Rez on the gameplay scale, but in actuality it's not. I sort of feel disappointed in Vib Ribbon, I just thought there would be more to it, even more music than there is. The main thing that is really frustrating is that when one of the music tracks from the game really gets going, it just stops and repeats. Though being able to play along to Futureshock's "Phantom Theory" is kinda neat.