Thursday, October 05, 2006

Back Into It

So I finally picked up a Xbox360 recently, no I hadn't been holding out, and no it wasn't because of the price. It was thanks to my WoW addiction, and when you play WoW you end up having very little time for anything else. Thank god I'm over that.

The other thing was I didn't own a HD compatible TV at the time, and I didn't want to run a 360 on a SD set. Anyway it's great, I'm using it on a 32" LCD TV and it looks awesome, it's pretty much all I was asking for.

My only complaint thus far is with the backwards compatibility. I was hoping I could put my old Xbox away, but so many of the titles I own don't run on the 360. Though from the titles I tried last night, a weird rang of stuff does work. But I wasn't really expecting something like Jet Set Radio Future to work anyway.