Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Thanks For Nothing

I read a lot of gaming new sites, you know, it's just my thing. I like to know what's going on in the industry and keep up to date. Recently thanks to the impending release of the PS3, it seems that every second post is about it. I'd probably take more interest, maybe not be so bitter if Sony was actually going to release the console in this country sometime soon. It's not that I really care, I'm not sure if I would buy one on release, especially since I saw the price mentioned somewhere in the area of $999. It would be nice to have the option to pick up the unit, not that any of the titles so far really blow me away, from what I've seen that is.

It's more to the point that Sony again, feels the need to neglect the whole of the PAL territories. Oh maybe it's that we don't buy a lot of consoles, oh wait, were one of, if not the biggest market. Yeah thanks Sony, we support you and you make "us" wait, nice logic there.