Saturday, January 22, 2005

PSP Pics

I finally got around to taking some pics of my PSP. These pics are nothing flash or different from the thousands you have already seen on the PSP, I even contemplated not posting pics of my own PSP, because really in all essence what's the point. But hey this is a blog, it's gotta be full of useless crap, right?

PSP Front


PSP Back


Ridge Racers Box


Two cheques arrived in the mail the other day, from Microsoft. I cherished the moment upon seeing them, just knowing this is probably the only time Microsoft in going to give me any sort of currency. They are actually just cash back cheques from some Xbox pack I bought after mine packed up a while ago. You had to buy specific Microsoft Xbox game to get the cash back, which was quite disappointing. But hey two $40 cheques isn't too bad.

That's about all my game related news, I'm really hoping some decent games get released soon. I know Phantom Brave, Otogi 2 and GT4 are out in the new few months, but I need something now. I've nearly completed Ridge Racers, which is a very fine game and a must own for anyone who purchases a PSP. I just hope that Lumines arrives on Monday, I need a fix of it.