Saturday, April 09, 2005

3 Cans Maximum Per Day

Another long strange week draws to an end, thank Christ for that. Not as strange as last week, but I still think my lack of sleep at times affects my daytime awareness level. Good old RedBull, always there when I need it, this blog should really have a little button saying "Powered By RedBull".

I mentioned a couple of posts back that La Pucelle Tactics is getting a release next week. Well I went to pre-order it in EB Thursday night, only to discover that it's listed in the computer, but as discontinued, meaning EB aren't going to stock it?! Yes I know, possibly due to the bad sales of Phantom Brave. But hey, EB's loss is DVDCrave's gain, as they now have my pre-order. DVDCrave have it listed for the 15th, so I'm guessing that's the correct release date.

Though one good thing did come out of going to EB, I got a free Gundam Seed 1:144 injection kit model. It's just a little cheap kit, but it was free! I've put these thing together before and they always look like arse just plain, even though they are colour moulded, but with a bit of additional work and paint they turn out great. I'll put some pics of it up soon, I've only done some basic painting to it at the moment.

One last thing. I finally, after quite a long search, managed to pick up a Japanese PS2. Well it's really the Asian release, which is an NTSC-J model with a 220-240v power supply, so no step down converter! It cost me just over $100 from eBay which I thought was quite good, I've been wanting one for quite a while but didn't want to pony up the cash for a new one. So I can now, after so much time check out Initial D and the new Beatmania IIDX series.