Saturday, April 02, 2005

Hardcore Boss Style

After completing DMC3 I can say that it wasn't as enjoyable as I thought it was going to be, there are by far way too many boss battles and the levels at times just seem so short and pointless. They are at times just designed to lead to another boss. However when you are fighting enemies though out the game, it's great. The moves and combos you can pull off make for some great gameplay. Like wise the battles against Virgil are also one of the highlights of the game. It's not a bad game when you consider the puzzles, secret missions and overall style and gameplay. It just seemed like such a slog at times, and just boss after boss, gets a little repetitive. Though the bosses themselves are quite good, and the fights interesting so I'll give it that.

I think I might try and complete MGS3 next as it was getting quite good up to where I stopped playing.

I noticed that Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory is now available, though I think I'll leave this for the moment. I'm not too concerned with it even though I do like the Splinter Cell series. The thing I know I'll be able to pick it up in a few weeks for just fifty, so I'm fine with waiting for now. Plus I don't know if I can handle any more stealth action at the moment.