Tuesday, April 12, 2005

The Import Thing

Sorry for the late post, I've been fiddling with a wireless connection for the past few hours. It's not mine; I'm just playing with it.

I’ve been trying to decide recently what import games to pick up for my new JPN PS2 that should arrive this week sometime. I’ve got to pick up something to test it with first of all because I don’t actually own any JPN PS2 games. There are a few titles that I basically bought this import machine for, which are: Initial D: Special Stage, Beatmania IIDX and Katamari Damashii. The problem is it’s quite hard to buy Initial D or Katamari without them being from “The Best” collection, which is basically the “Platinum” range in Japan.

It’s just I now have this “thing” about owning “Platinum” or “Classic” titles, even though I do, I just don’t’ want to buy anymore of them. I even went out of my way no to buy the “Gamers Choice” for the Gamecube, and I’m glad that I did. I can get hold of Initial D from eBay so I might go with that. The other thing is I may end up just buying “the best” of hard to find titles, it’s less effort and also a fair bit cheaper.