Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Games Get!



These all turned up in the post yesterday, which I was very happy about. Being curious I played a bit of Ridge Racer V, just to see how it compares to Ridge Racers on the PSP, it doesn't. Ridge Racers is such a smooth, playable and enjoyable game it makes RRV seem like you are driving bricks around, I couldn't believe how bad the controls are in it. I do really love the presentation of it which is excellent, very Designers Republic.

ICO, well it's the rare classic that everyone raves about. I only played till the first save point, mainly because it was late and you never know how far until the next save point. Any way I'm sure I'll put plenty of time into it this week, or on the weekend.

Gitarooman, probably one of the strangest, most colourful yet frustrating games I've played in a long time. I was only on level 3 and wanted to throw the goddamn controller. It's beatmani style, so timing is important, though this game has no room for error, if you miss time a few things, this game will end you! It's bloody hard is all I can say. Though it's great looking and the music in it's great, so I can't wait to see the rest of the levels. A little more practice and I should be fine.