Friday, February 04, 2005

Limited Edition Goodness



On one of my daily treks to various gaming related sites, I stumbles upon this tasty morsel of goodness. It is a Limited Edition Resident Evil 4 Platinum Gamecube, quite a mouthful. The thing that makes it so good, is it's getting a Europe release, which would make one believe that it is also going to receive an Australian release. I've emailed Nintendo Europe regarding it, so I'll see if I get a reply.

It's set for a price of £89, which you can't really translate into Australian dollars (poor exchange rate), but it's something like $200. At the moment you can buy a Gamecube in EB for $137, so even at $200 it's not a bad deal. What would make it boss, would be if it also included a memory card, but it doesn't.

It's dated for March 18, which isn't quite far away, though I do have a dilemma of sorts. I recently made my mind up and was going to just buy a black Cube and be done with it. However, now I'm thinking about waiting for this to be released and to see if it's released in Australia. At the moment I only really want a Cube for RE4 anyway, so it's not too much of a problem. I'll wait and see what Nintendo have to say.