Wednesday, March 02, 2005

An Adventure In A Box

I managed to finish Gitaroo Man last weekend, it has to be one of the hardest and most frustrating beatmani style games I've ever played. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone who throws controllers, it's just that damn hard at times. Though in saying that it's a very cool game, with a totally unique and quirky style, and if you can manage to get past the two or three really hard stages it's offers some great gameplay and a decent replay value.

I've also been playing mainly ICO, I really want to complete it before I move on to something else. I'm bout 6 hrs into it, and have a feeling it's not that much longer. It's quite a decent action/puzzle solving game, one nice thing is that there is very little back tracing if any with the levels, and the puzzles are never that hard you can't figure them out without either looking around and putting some logical thought into it, or just trying a few different things. It's not Myst hard is what I'm trying to say.

All I can say is that Gran Turismo 4 is out in one week and I can't wait !!! I've had this goddamn thing pre-ordered for so long now that I think they chiselled the preorder into a piece of stone. You can expect a few posts on that as well as some pics from the Photo Mode, w00t!