Monday, March 21, 2005

Is More Less?

Not too much to report today. I went back to Big W on Sunday and managed to pick up Eternal Darkness for $30, not a bad price since it's quite a hard game to find new. I've heard that it's quite good, but I've yet to check it out.

I haven't really been playing much since I'm really into GT4 right now, but I will get into MGS3 soon and post some impressions.

One other juicy titbit for all you out there. My good friend at EB told me that starting Thursday, they are having a two for $50 sale. Basically it's a load of assorted games, that vary in price, but if you buy two of them you get them for $50. Bargain! I meant to mention this in my last post but it totally slipped my mind until today. So get down to EB Thursday and check it out.

I also mentioned Initial D Battle 9 DVD in my last post. Well I had a chance to watch it and found a interesting surprise. The last episode on the Battle 9 DVD, is actually the first episode in Initial D: Second Stage. As much as I adore Initial D, and after the first episode of Second Stage I'm still hooked. It's just they have refined the animation so much that it now looks strange. I loved the gritty look of the First Stage, now it's just really bright and far too clean. Sure it's still Initial D but it's lost some of it's feel. Though the CG is now much tighter.

Speaking of Initial D, there is a live action movie in the works. You can check the site here for a trailer. Doesn't look too bad, and if it's done well I guess it could be a pretty decent movie.