Tuesday, March 01, 2005

So Many Accurate Colours



Yesterday my component cable for the Gamecube turned up, and as you would expect it's a vast improvement over the composite cable. If you own a Cube, you really do need this cable. The only thing I find fairly ridiculous about the whole thing with the Gamecube is that the component cable has only the red, green and blue connectors, no audio? So you have to also hook up the composite cable into the analogue port for the audio, it just seems so badly engineered. Anyway it all works fine so it's not a huge problem.

Because I'm not in Brisbane this week (I'm doing some Qrestron training on the Gold Coast) I can't pick up anything that gets delivered there, which is a dilemma to say the least. Why couldn't that memory card have turned up yesterday, damn Australia post.

I also managed to score a copy of Dead or Alive Ultimate from eBay, I had considered buying it for $80 but picked it up for $50 or so, which I thought wasn't bad. As long as it has more unlockable content that DOA3 I'll be very happy.