Sunday, March 20, 2005

Fellow Gamecubers...

Lend me your ears, and I will tell you of good morrow. Urm, kinda. Anyway I found out today from my good friend in EB, that Big W has got (and has had for the last 2 days) 50% off all their Gamecube games and accessories. Oh!. I kinda wish I had of know when it had started, but hey I couldn't have gotten their until today anyway.

But all was not lost, upon hearing of this info I took a few paces into the Big W and purchased Metroid Prime 2 for $46, bargain get! Then I went to my local Big W and managed to pick up Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles for $46 also. So if there is a Big W near you go there now and have a butchers! They have a few titles in the two I checked out, though nothing great. Things like Paper Mario, Donkey Konga and such, I think they are just clearing stock, who knows.

Intial D Battle 9 is now out if your into that. I haven't watched this one yet, but will tomorrow since I've been waiting the last two months for it. Don't miss it!