Wednesday, March 16, 2005

More GT Love



Yes, I know I keep on about Gran Turismo but, hey it's a big game. I promise I'll start posting about something else soon, maybe the Metal Gear Solid 3 Limited Edition Tin which is supposed to be available from EB via Pre Order only, well we shall soon see.

I started on the Special Licence the other night, and after doing the first eight or so I though that it was pretty easy, pretty straight forward. It was at about the test that is a full lap of the Gran Canyon that things went west. For some reason after that point, some of the tests are just a lot harder. I think it's because the tests use cars with a lot more power and thus the test requires that you get a much better time on that course, oh and the Special Licence tests are all full course time trials. It's always the same with GT test though, you either do it the first or second time, or spend a fair few goes at it. Anyway I've got 4 more test to do, which I hope aren't going to be a hassle, just the Nurburgring.

Oh, a couple more quick images from Photo Mode, I really need to spend some time with it, but it's like some kind of time eating mode...