Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Just One More Day

My copy of Capcom Vs SNK 2 for PS2 arrived today, I played a match or two and all I can say is what the fuck is Capcom playing at?! Is it so hard to add a 60Hz mode to a game, really?! I thought game companies had go the memo that PAL gamers HATE ugly big black boarders, obviously the people at Capcom took that day off, because Capcom vs SNK has fucking huge black boarders. There not as bad as FFX, but they are still some of the biggest I've seen in a while. Maybe I've been spoilt by the Dremcast version of the game, but shit, what with the pixelated characters and then the black boarders, it's bloody sloppy. Sure it's playable, and the speed seems ok, but it's still inexcusable that half the screen is missing.

Gran Turismo 4 hits tomorrow, and I'll be there cashcard in hand picking it up tomorrow night, thank Christ for late night shopping. I just got an email from Sony Press Center saying that in one day, GT4 has shipped 3,182,535 units in PAL territories, that's a lot of games.

One good thing is I just got a 256MB USB mem sick, which you can use to save photos to from GT4's new photo mode, bargain! Can't wait to check it out!

Also seems like they have updated the GT World Site at last, it's running slow at the moment, but looks like there is some interesting info on there.

Anyway I'm out, back tomorrow with some GT4 goodness!!!